Lavradores de Feitoria Red
DOURO DOC 2019
- Grape Varieties:
- Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Nacional, Tinta Barroca
- Grapes come from our family vineyards planted along the Douro valley that have an average age of 25 to 30 years, in integrated production method.
- Stemming, crushing, fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Ageing 100% in stainless steel vats.
- Tasting Notes:
- Color: Bright red and attractive color.
Nose: Aromatically very fruity, clean, harmonious, with ripe fruit, typical of Douro wines, reminding blackberry, black plum and cherry nuances.
Mouth: In the mouth is fruity, smooth and very elegant, with a balanced acidity, soft and velvety tannins. Full of fruit, it has a fine and very tasty finish.
- Alcohol Content:
Range Lavradores de Feitoria:
< See all wines